Your bid- or tender-writing team shoulders one of the greatest responsibilities in any organisation.
The pressure to succeed is high. Indeed, it’s often the success of your bids or tenders that determine the future success of your entire organisation.
No-one feels the pressure more than the managers of bid- or tender-writing teams. The buck ultimately stops with you: in practice, this can mean staying late to edit contributions to bids that should have been right the first time.
But writing shouldn’t be an obstacle. Well-written bids and tenders are one of your greatest allies in securing new business. With the right techniques, you can bring together multiple contributions to create a strong, persuasive case that gets your prospective client to ‘yes’.
That’s why we developed our High-impact bid and tender writing course. It will give your team a complete understanding of the best practices of bid and tender writing – making sure their bid-writing skills aren’t what’s standing between you and winning your next contract.
On the High-impact bid and tender writing course, your team will learn how to:
- fully answer the questions in a client brief, an ITT or an RFP
- engage all readers – from senior executives to compliance teams
- use win themes and highlight benefits that are meaningful to your client
- write in plain English and incorporate the right tone of voice for your company
- avoid misusing ‘boilerplate’ text
- bring together multiple contributions to make a winning argument
- learn how to spot embarrassing errors in a bid before it’s sent to the client.
We know courses are much more engaging when they’re directly relevant to the documents that your team writes day-to-day.
Before your course, we’ll review a sample of your previous bids or tenders together with the original RFP or ITT.
This means – whatever your industry, sector or organisation – High-impact bid and tender writing will be an extremely effective, relevant course that gives you the best chance possible of winning new business.