- This is a two-day presentation skills course in London – with a difference
- A maximum of eight delegates
- You benefit from our unique approach to learning, including pre-course analysis and post-course support
Ever wanted to share your expertise and ideas with a wider audience but were too afraid to speak up? Does the thought of giving presentations send fear running through you?
This presentation-skills course in London is specifically aimed at helping you overcome this, building on your existing presentation skills to transform you into an outstanding presenter. And, unlike other presentation-skills courses, this one has been designed by experts who have had to overcome their fears too.
Who is it for?
This executive presentation skills course will benefit any individual who may be asked to speak in front of internal or external audiences at work.
What will I learn?
By the end of the presentation-skills training course, you will be able to:
- use a style of presentation that suits your subject and type of audiences you are dealing with
- make the most of your natural personality to deliver in a way that plays to your strengths and that you find most comfortable
- define and refine your brief so you’re clear on what you want people to know, feel and do as a result of your talk
- make sure you have the right content, and structure your talk in the best way to convince your audience
- develop the words and pictures needed to bring the subject to life
- use your voice to project meaning and presence
- manage and enhance non-verbal communication skills, including gesture, eye contact, dress and movement
- encourage and manage positive audience reaction.
Where is it held?
We run the course in central London, at the Norton Folgate Training Centre.
Presentation skills course dates and booking
You can see a full listing of dates for the course below. You can register your place and book online using the table below. We accept payment by credit card, debit card or invoice.
If you’d like to book over the phone, please call us on +44 (0)1273 732 888.
|Course||Location||Dates||Price exc. VAT||Status|
We ask you to complete an analysis exercise that enables us to identify and work with your own particular strengths and styles. This exercise includes a questionnaire that draws out the details and likely preferences of your audience. And it incorporates an opportunity for you to send us a slide deck to review (if you have one).
From this, we produce an action plan that shows you which areas to focus on both during the course and in your upcoming presentations, as you start putting your new skills into practice.
All our trainers are experts with a background in industries where writing and communications are the main focus. So they are well equipped to handle even the trickiest business-writing and communications queries, as well as offer practical advice. Each must go through rigorous selection and training processes, and pass a six-stage series of tests, before we consider them qualified to work for you.
Professionally bound course manual and helpline support
We won’t leave you high and dry after the course. Our professionally bound course manual will contain all your notes, as well as detailed summaries of our techniques for communicating more effectively. You’ll also have free helpline support for a year after the course – so whatever your question, you’ll always be within easy reach of an answer.
Price and booking
The presentation-skills course is £995 + VAT for the two days. We offer a discount if you book two or more delegates.
You can book the presentation skills courses using the table above. Alternatively, call us on +44 (0)1273 732 888 or send us a message.